Key Largo Dive Center is traveling to Cozumel! Enjoy diving Mexico’s colorful reefs full of incredible fish and marine life. The trip includes lodging at the all inclusive Iberostar Resort, and 5 half-days of diving with Dressel Divers. Key Largo Dive Center’s divers come from all around the world and have various levels of experience and certifications. They all share a passion for the joy and adventure of diving and exploring new places. If this sounds like the kind of adventure that interests you, join us on this trip or one of our other trip offerings to many other locations around the world.
Oct 29-Nov 5, 2023 (Sunday to Sunday)
Arrival & Departure Airport:
Resort: Iberostar Resort Cozumel
Rates: 7 nights. Per Person/Double Occupancy.
$1435 double diver Standard – add $400 single
$1570 double diver Oceanview – add $440 single
$1625 double diver Oceanfront – add $455 single
$1750 double diver Gardenview Suite – Add $500 single
$1835 double diver Oceanview Suite – Add $515 single
$2035 Double Diver Oceanfront Suite – Add $575 single
Deduct $375 for non divers
Normally triples are same as double
• Iberostar Cozumel – Includes all meals and beverages including by the glass alcohol, scheduled onsite activities and entertainment, use of non motorized watersports, hotel tax and service charges.
• Dressel Divers – 5 days 2-tank AM boat dives, free Nitrox, use of tanks, weights and belts
• Iberostar Cozumel – Departure transfer from hotel to airport
What’s Not Included:
Roundtrip airfare is not included in the price of this trip. Our participants depart from all around the world and have their own preferences for airlines and flights. We are available to assist you in your flight planning. Participants should plan to arrive in Cozumel Oct 29, and depart on Nov 5, 2023.
Complimentary In-Water Advanced and Higher Dive Training Available by Key Largo Dive Center.
• Advanced Open Water certification and above training is available (excluding Divemaster and above) for participants with no in-water training fees. Just pay the cost of materials and PADI/NAUI certification fees which must be purchased through KLDC
• Please make your training request at least three months prior to the trip so we have adequate time to get materials to you.
• Training in courses Advanced Open Water and higher plus most specialties available. Professional Level Courses (Divemaster and above) not included.
• Limit one course per person per trip.
• Contact Capt Larry at Key Largo Dive Center in advance for approval and limitations: scuba@KeyLargoDiveCenter.com or call the Dive Center at (305) 451-5844.
This week in Cozumel is during both the Halloween and the Dia de los Muertos local holiday.
Halloween Costume Party & Dia de los Muertos Tour
Our traditional Key Largo Dive Center’s Halloween Costume Party was started at the Caribbean island of Saba and we plan to make it an annual event concurrent with our great dive travel adventures. We’ll plan an optional group dinner and festivities with prizes for the best costumes. You can also participate in optional Day of the Dead tour exploring the traditions and fun of this annual celebration. Or choose a Mayan Steam Lodge spa experience. We are also offering an optional Tequila & Food Tour. Additional fees for these side tours and activities.